Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer Fashion

I got these images from Elle online's Street Chic section. Here's a few I liked:


^This is adorable- I love LOVE the long sleeve button-down paired with shorts look- and of course I love the booties.


I'm totally digging cut-offs this summer- these seem a bit big however, for the length. I'd either go a little shorter so they don;t bunch, or tighter.


The pictures a little small- but I love her metal framed vintage way-farers paired with this comfy, flowy dress and huge bag.


Haha, i think she might have stolen this from my closet- comfortable summer perfection.


Love the denim baby-doll dress paired with the tan bag. I also love the short hair- it's everywhere this summer! I swore I'd never cut my hair short again otherwise I'd totally be rocking it- very Edie Sedgwick


She is totally doing the high-wasted shorts thing just right. Plus, I love the purple-navy color combo.


Both cute- but I'm feeling the girl on the right a bit more, the blocks of color feel modern and a little less contrived.


Clothes, shoes, accessories- cute, summer, perfection.


These American Apparel skirts are everywhere- high-wasted, tucked in= Fresh. I also love the plaid- I'm sure there's going to be a lot more of this this fall.


I love this to death- I just wish it were shorter, and belted.

No comments: